With a focus on womens fitness, Supermums is a fusion of techniques and exercise styles come together to help develop core strength, body awareness, flexibility and balance. Sessions range in intensity and are contoured to meet your current level of fitness. It can be difficult to fit exercise into the day while raising a young family. We aim to make it part of your routine once again. Train in the comfort, knowing you’re in the company of other mums. Bubs and kids welcome!
Parenthood is a wonderful gift, we love and cherish our kids and the moments of happiness we share with them.
Another fact that we all know is it’s a big job!
The sleep interruptions, sick kids, learning curves and full schedules make for hard work.
It can be very easy with all of this to neglect what’s most important to your family.
YOU and your health.
Getting motivated and finding time in your schedule can be difficult but well worth the effort.
Starting with a group of mums, with similar lifestyles and challenges can make getting back to exercise a lot easier
and much more fun!
The Supermums sessions are designed to be different from our usual ICE sessions.
- Designed and run by Chloe Emmett
- They’re focused on regaining body control
- There’s an emphasis on increasing flexibility
- We work on building basic strength and core control
- The sessions run a bit longer than usual to allow for interruptions and sufficient warm up and warm down.
- Chat while you workout and tend to kids when you need to
View the Supermums and ICE Timetable
- 7 Days
1 Week Trial
- Valid for 1 Week
- Access any ICE or Supermums session
- Try up to 4 sessions
- No obligation to join
- 8 Session Pass
- 8 session pass
- For use in any ICE or Supermums session
- Valid for up to 12 weeks
- For single person use only
- Unlimited sessions
- Suspend or cancel anytime
- Full access to our growing timetable
- All 10 ICE & Supermums sessions